Reservations required (6 groups per 30-minute interval, 1 ticket includes up to 15 people total)
Did someone say free photos? Why, yes we did! Here’s a rare opportunity to gather your family and/or friends for a photo op in the Bookey Family Courtyard at the Art Center. The setting features architectural backdrops by Eliel Saarinen, I. M. Pei, and Richard Meier, not to mention a glistening reflection pool and lighted trees. Your visages will be in the talented hands of photographer Brittany Brooke Crow.
Here’s what you need to know:
1) Reserve your space for one of the half-hour intervals listed below.
2) Show up solo or with up to 14 of your friends/family and check-in with staff in the courtyard.
3) Be prepared for a quick 5-minute photo session rather than a comprehensive shoot.
4) Participants will receive a link to download photos.
5) Participants agree photography is for personal, non-commercial use only. (Using the image on a holiday card is considered personal use.)
6) If the weather doesn’t allow for outdoor photos, the alternate location is the lower Pei wing by the Sol LeWitt mural.