Simple moments of connection can impact us forever.
If you would like to share your tender memories, embraces, and snapshots of physical connection to be featured in the online Hold Me Closer Community Photo Showcase, simply follow the guidelines below.
- The perfect activity for all ages!
- A great excuse to dig through your old photo boxes, cell phone albums, and virtual archives.
- Your art will be shared with our digital community, deepening our connection to one another.
How to Submit Photos:
- Save images as a jpeg or pdf using the highest quality that keeps the file size between 1 MB and 5 MB.
- Send your photos as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Hold Me Closer photo submission.
- All submissions meeting the criteria will be accepted. Your photos will be viewable and shareable in a digital gallery alongside other submissions.
- Up to three submissions per person.
- All ages welcome. If submitting photos of minors, first obtain permission from their parent or guardian.
- Images will be uploaded weekly by Friday at 5 pm (we appreciate your patience!)
All photos must be original work and must NOT contain material which:
- violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or constitutes copyright infringement
- has watermarks or trademarks of photography businesses
- is inappropriate or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- is in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the photo is created
Email email@example.com or call 515.271.0349 with any questions.