A legacy is defined by what was important in life and causes you care about can be supported beyond your lifetime. After loved ones have been remembered, consider including the Art Center in your estate plans.
While there are a number of ways to plan for how your money is designated in the future, two are relatively simple:
- List the Art Center in your will. This can be a percentage of your assets or a pre-determined amount.
- Include the Art Center in your beneficiary designations. This may include life insurance, retirement accounts, checking and savings accounts, commercial annuities, or brokerage accounts.
Your gifts can support:
- Photo of a conserved work
- Free admission to the museum and community programs
- Outreach opportunities for at-risk youth
- Exhibitions and traveling works of art
- Conservation and acquisition of world-class art